Stage Hypnotist Training
Maybe you are a Hypnotherapist that wants to learn quicker inductions or want to just become a more complete Hypnotist to be able to do public demonstrations etc?
Just curious and fancy learning Stage Hypnotism?
“A day with a great Hypnotist/mentalist. What a knowledge he has. A true great guy I hope to meet soon again. Thanks for the chance to learn from you” – Joris Waayer (Hypnotherapist trainer – Netherlands) after one days training as a Stage Hypnotist (1 day training as already a Hypnotherapist – see below)
The problem I see with most training is that it is done ‘working on theory’ not what ‘works in the real world’. It is so often taught by Hypnotists that have just done a handful of shows or none at all! Fancy inductions are often taught that don’t work in a performance environment, even how Stage Hypnotism is taught is not the real (or main) reason to how it works. This leads to thousands of books/dvds purchased and resulting to a small amount of working Stage Hypnotists that either don’t feel confident enough to perform or that have tried it and died on their feet. This must be the worst experience ever…a Hypnotist that cant Hypnotise. You need to go on a Stage Hypnotist training course where you will come away from it feeling confident you can go out and perform shows.
And, I can teach you how to push volunteers further as I know the REAL REASONS to how it works. See the results for yourself here or here. I have learnt how to get the most out of volunteers and how to save a show if there is limited volunteers.
STAGE HYPNOTIST TRAINING I CAN TEACH YOU THE FOLLOWING ONE-TO-ONE OR IN A GROUP (GROUP DATES):
- How to become a Stage Hypnotist with no prior experience (2 days Stage Hypnosis training).
- How to become a Stage Hypnotist if you an already qualified Hypnotherapist (1 day Stage Hypnosis training).
- How to become a Stage Hypnotist if you have already been trained but have been unsuccessful or need further Stage Hypnosis training.
- How to become a better Stage Hypnotist if you are struggling with any area of the process (1 day).
Learn how to be a Comedy Stage Hypnotist with one of Europe’s most experienced Stage Hypnotists that is also a registered & qualified Senior Hypnotherapist with the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council). The truth of Stage Hypnotism, how it actually works, every viewpoint & angle will be explained in full which to his knowledge has not been shared up to now.
AREAS INCLUDED IN THE STAGE HYPNOTIST TRAINING COURSE:
- THE REAL TRUTH TO HOW & WHY IT WORKS (most Hypnotists either do not know or realise the real psychological state the subject / volunteers are in). This is explained in full, every fine detail. When you know fully how it works you can be more effective & more powerful as a Comedy Stage Hypnotist.
- When to use a fast hypnotic induction and when to use a slow one. There are specific advantages/disadvantages to both
- Various Hypnotic Inductions including rapid inductions and the hand clasp routine
- Choosing your best subjects from the available volunteers
- Creating your own stage persona
- Sound and lighting / PA equipment
- Marketing and promoting yourself as a Comedy Stage Hypnotist
- How and when to use ‘props’ within the show
- Extra source of income via hypnosis including group stop smoking sessions
- Routines & skits that always gain laughter
- Getting a foot in the door of agents and venues
- Insurance & the law
….and so much more from one of the most experienced Comedy Stage Hypnotists in Europe.
The problem with most/all Stage Hypnotist training courses is that they teach that if you ‘do abc’ then ‘xyz’ will happen. You will be taught on a typical Stage Hypnotism course how to induce hypnosis and how to deliver suggestion, how to manage them and how to take them out of hypnosis. Great, job done.
But…what if it all goes wrong? And it does.
If any Stage Hypnotist says otherwise they are ‘saving face’. If you fully understand how and why it actually works, you will be fully equipped to deal with any abreaction (a negative physiological or psychological response due to the hypnotism or process you are undertaking) or any part of the show that is not going you way (as the Hypnotist). Equipped with the proper know how and true understanding of how from a psychological aspect it works, you can turnaround any situation to your benefit so you can continue the show and get re-booked.
Here is a fact…there are thousands of people that have read Stage Hypnotism books, seen Stage Hypnosis DVD’s, that have been on Stage Hypnosis courses, have then gone out there and performed a Stage Hypnosis show and simply ‘died on their feet’. It was the worst and humiliating experience they have ever come across and have never attempted to do it again. Kristian has heard the many stories in his time. They were ill equipped and did not have the tools or proper understanding or simply did not know the true and real reason as to why it works.
It is very stereotypical to say ‘you will learn this guarded secret’ but this is the case. I can confidently say there are not many Stage Hypnotists (if any) that know how it really works and this understanding has only come after Hypnotising thousands and speaking at length to the subjects/volunteers after the show. Having pushed my volunteers to limits in a way that others worldwide have not ever managed, its this experience and knowledge that has got results that other Stage Hypnotists can only dream of doing.
You can too…
Email email@example.com for prices and further details.